She enjoys connecting with people and being part of a team working together to make a difference in someone’s life. She found a career that she loved, an organization that puts people first and a place that provided opportunities to continue developing her skills.
Northwood has led the way for over 53 years as Nova Scotia’s most dynamic continuing care organization committed to innovation and change. We are recognized both here at home and across Canada as an extraordinary example of the power of social justice, but we like to call it the power of love!
We have positions available with Northwood for:
- Registered Nurses (RNs)
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs)
- Continuing Care Assistants (CCAs)
- Home Support Workers (HSWs)
- Client Support Workers (CSWs)
- A competitive benefits package.
- An extensive list of corporate discounts.
- Opportunities for continuing education and professional development.
Introducing Northwood Flexicare!
A new, flexible way to join the Northwood team.
If you’ve provided care to seniors, family members, young adults or children, you could become a Flexicare Client Support Worker; providing individual support to a resident or client.
Positions are also available for certified Personal Care Workers, Home Support Workers and Continuing Care Assistants.
- Day evening, weekend or occasional shift work. Your choice; flexible options available.
- Opportunities in long term care and home care.
- Competitive pay rates.
- Continuing education.
For more information on becoming a part of our team:
- View our current job opportunities
- Contact Northwood’s Human Resources Department by phone 902-454-3369 or email at email@example.com